Pallavan Learning Systems (PLS) is an educational research organization. It specializes in creating education centres of excellence with innovative learning spaces and systems so that learning takes place seamlessly.
Pallavan Learning Systems develops curricula that is (w)holistic, focusing on five areas of development: cerebral, emotional, physical, social and spiritual; it also specializes in the professional development of educators who can use such curricula to encourage each learner to actualize their potential.
It conducts research, seminars and conferences for the creation and dissemination of new knowledge so that what it does remains current and relevant to the rapidly changing times.
It believes in every person’s capacity to be an active learner for life and that learning is not restricted to the confines of formal institutional structures and age groups. Skill building, growth and actualizing one’s potential is essential to the work that is carried out. A lot of activities take place outdoors, using nature and different natural locales to create ideal learning experiences. Regular leadership programmes are organized for capacity building for leaders of institutions and for those in top level and middle management.
Skill building is one of the central focuses of Pallavan Learning Systems. In addition to providing professional development for teachers, principals and other professionals, it works with students and graduates to equip them with appropriate information and pertinent skills for their future endeavours that is aligned to their individual aspirations.
- The Pallavan philosophy, its systems and processes are a result of the team’s experience over decades. These are contextualised to the environment of individual learners
- The Pallavan Learning Systems believes in an inclusive learning culture focussed on (w)holistic development and academic excellence
- Pallavan Learning Systems advocates integrated and interdisciplinary learning
- The emphasis is on enabling each learner to actualise potential in all areas of development to become the best she can be
- Education should develop real life competences in an enriching learning environment enabled by mindful use of technology
- To enable learners to actualize their dynamic potential in all areas of development to be the best that they can be
- To develop the ability to ‘Lead Out’, to evolve into a compassionate, creative, confident human being
Pallavan Learning Systems works closely with its associated group entities:
Ritinjali is an NGO that works with children and adults from marginalized communities in order to provide opportunity and learning as a means to awareness and access to a better life.
- Centre for Escalation of Peace
CEP focusses on tackling issues of conflict and poverty, lack of proper education and skilling, and disengagement with communities, to find viable solutions at a policy level. It strategizes programmes to bring long-term changes and consolidated solutions.
- Pallavan School, Jhalawar
Pallavan School, Jhalawar is a school with a mission to foster quality education in rural ambience of Jhalawar, Rajasthan.
- Pallavan Pre School
Pallavan Learning Systems runs pre-schools for children in the age group of 1.5-4 years in Delhi and Gurugram.
Started in 2008 in Gurugram, Pallavanjali is committed to being a learning environment with a difference, a paradigm of inclusive education which responds to the diverse needs of all learners.
If you are interested in co-creating an initiative with us for your institution, reach out to us at email@example.com